Is (913) 312-5183 calling harassing you?
Comenity Bank may be calling you from (913) 312-5183. Comenity Bank isn’t a traditional banking services provider, but provides credit cards, including store credit cards. When a consumer fails to pay back the credit amount owed, they can be called by the bank to recover the money.
Here is a list of all Comenity Bank Store Credit Cards:
If you tell Comenity Bank to stop calling and they continue to call, you may be entitled up to $500 per call for them violating Federal Law known as the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The TCPA protects cell phone users against unwelcome robo-calls and calls made using an automatic dialing system.
Other Comenity Bank phone numbers:
- (720) 456-3686
- (855) 506-2495
- (913) 563-5522
- (800) 305-1215
- (800) 675-5685
- (720) 356-3688
- (913) 563-5510
- (614) 534-2547
- (614) 729-5604
- (800) 695-2912
- (303) 255-5001
- (720) 456-3681
- (614) 754-4136
- (732) 806-3199
- (614) 729-6040
- (303) 255-5045
- (609) 400-7010
- (800) 695-0019
- (614) 729-5000
What is Debt Collection Harassment ?
Debt Collection is a legal activity. But when it translates into stress and anxiety for the consumer, it no longer is legal. The law has guidelines specifically for the purpose of debt collection, including the following practices that are out of bounds for debt collectors:
- Calling you any time of the day, including late night or early morning. Calling you at your workplace.
- Passing on information about your debt to another person; giving debt-related information to the person who answers the phone. Leaving a message regarding details of your debt with friends or relatives or neighbors.
- Not informing you that the responsibility of collecting your debt has been handed over to a debt collection agency.
- Communicating about your debt on social networks like Facebook.
- Producing paperwork that implies that your debt is now a police or court matter.
- Suggesting ways in which you can pay off the debt, including selling your home or taking on another line of credit.
- Debt collectors must identify themselves. Posing as an officer of the court is illegal.
One of the key TCPA guidelines implies that businesses need to have express consent to make phone calls to consumers.
Check out our blog regarding violations of the TCPA by Comenity Bank at the following link:
Legal Rights Advocates, PLLC is a law firm that helps clients who are facing debt harassment and looking for ways to bring a stop to it. Our team of attorneys, over the years, has helped countless clients understand the process better, act against it as needed, and win largely successful outcomes.
Call us at (855) 254-7841 for immediate assistance with our free services to put a stop to the harassment.