Debt Collection Harassment By Roquemore
Have you been constantly harassed by Roquemore regarding a debt? Have they continued to call and leave voicemails? Legal Rights Advocates (LRA) can help put a stop to that Harassment! LRA offers FREE LEGAL HELP to consumers.
Roquemore is a debt collection agency which collects on consumer and commercial debt. There are laws set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment known as the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA). There have been many instances in which representatives from Roquemore violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
Here are some things collection agencies such as Roquemore may not do:
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
If Roquemore is found to have violated your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, we can go after them for statutory damages!
Please contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for immediate assistance for help with our FREE services.