Stressed From Harassment From JPL Recovery Solutions?
Are you stressed and overwhelmed by the constant debt collection harassment by JPL Recovery Solutions? Have they demanded payment by threatening? Legal Rights Advocates can help put a stop to that! Legal Rights Advocates offers free legal help to consumers.
JPL Recovery Solutions is a debt collection agency that takes over consumer and commercial debt. There have been instances in which JPL Recovery Solutions representatives have violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). The FDCPA goes over things collection agencies may and may not do.
Below are some things collection agencies may not do:
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
If you feel like any of the above apply and that JPL Recovery Solutions violated your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act contact us at Legal Rights Advocates for help with our FREE services.
Contact us at (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for immediate assistance!