Tired Of The Harassment From First Source Advantage?
Are you receiving stressful unwanted harassment from First Source Advantage? Take action and stop the harassment!!! Legal Rights Advocates (LRA) can help put a stop to that Harassment! Get FREE LEGAL HELP from Legal Rights Advocates.
The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a law set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment. There have been numerous instances in which agents from First Source Advantage violated consumers rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
First Source Advantage is a debt collection agency that deals with consumer and commercial debt.
Below are some things First Source Advantage may not do:
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Use any abusive or obscene language
If any of these apply to your situation with First Source Advantage and if it is found that they violated your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, we can go after them for statutory damages!
Contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for help with our FREE services. Lets put an end to the harassment!