Wakefield And Associates Harassment
Are you tired of the harassment from Wakefield and Associates? Has Wakefield and Associates called demanding payment for a debt? Have they called looking for someone else? Legal Rights Advocates can help put a stop to that Harassment! Legal Rights Advocates offers FREE LEGAL HELP to consumers.
There are laws set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment known as the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA). Wakefield and Associates is a debt collection agency that collects on consumer and commercial debt. There have been many instances in which representatives from Wakefield and Associates violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
Here are some things collection agencies may not do:
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
If Wakefield and Associates violates your rights as a consumer under the FDCPA, we can go after them for statutory damages!
Please contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for immediate assistance for help with our FREE services.