Has CU Recovery Asked You To Pay More Than That Is Owed?
Are you being asked to pay more than that is owed on a debt by debt collector? Is CU Recovery the company you are dealing with? If that is the situation, that is a violation of your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a law set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment. There have been numerous instances in which agents have violated consumers rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
If you feel that a collection agency such as CU Recovery violated your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, we can go after them for statutory damages! Get FREE LEGAL HELP from Legal Rights Advocates!
Below are some things CU Recovery may not do as it pertains to the FDCPA:
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
Are you stressed that CU Recovery is asking you to pay more than that is owed? Put a stop to the harassment for good!
Contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for help with our FREE services. Stop the harassment now!!!