Stop Debt Collection Calls From CU Recovery
Are you tired of being called excessively by a debt collector? Have they called you more than 5 times in a day? It’s very overwhelming having to deal with these excessive calls. It’s a violation of your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) for them to excessively call. The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a law set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment.
There have been numerous instances in which agents from CU Recovery have violated consumers rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) by excessively calling.
Below are some things CU Recovery may not do as it pertains to the FDCPA:
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
The following types of debt are covered under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act:
- Medical Bills
- Credit Card
- Auto Loans
- Student Loans
- Household Debts
If you feel that CU Recovery violated your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, Get FREE LEGAL HELP from Legal Rights Advocates!
Let’s put a stop to the excessive calls for good! Contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for help with our FREE services. Stop the harassment now!!!