Stop Early Morning And Late Night CU Recovery Calls
Are you receiving calls from CU Recovery in the early morning or late at night? Are they calling you before 8 AM or after 9 PM? It’s a violation of your rights under a set of laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) for them to call at early morning or late night. Legal Rights Advocates (LRA) can help put a stop to that Harassment. Debt collection agencies such as CU Recovery could be violating your rights.
The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a law set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment. There have been situations in which agents have violated consumers rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). If you feel that CU Recovery violated your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, we can go after them for statutory damages!
Below are some things CU Recovery may not do as it pertains to the FDCPA:
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
Put a stop to the harassment for good! Get FREE LEGAL HELP!
Check out our blog on our website about harassment from CU Recovery:
Please contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for help with our FREE services. Stop the harassment now!!!