Pennsylvania Residents Stopping Calls From Debt Collectors At Work
Are you a Pennsylvania Resident getting calls from a debt collection agency at work after being told to not call at work? Have any of your co-workers been informed of your debt from a debt collection agency? If that is the situation, that is a violation of your rights under a set of laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Get FREE LEGAL HELP from Legal Rights Advocates.
The Pennsylvania Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a law set up to protect the consumer from debt collection harassment.
There have been numerous instances in which representatives from Asset Recovery Associates have violated consumers rights under the Pennsylvania Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). If you feel that Asset Recovery Associates violated your rights as a consumer under the Pennsylvania Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, we can go after them for statutory damages!
Below are some things Asset Recovery Associates may not do as it pertains to the Pennsylvania FDCPA:
- Use any abusive or obscene language
- Make false or misrepresenting claims
- Call before 8 AM or after 9 PM
- Call more than 5 times in one day
- Ask you to pay more than what is owed
- Leave a voicemail not stating the company name or that it’s an attempt to collect debt
- Continue to call after you advised them to stop
- Make any threats such as legal action, garnishment, arrest, imprisonment, or bodily harm
- Call you at work after you told them to not call at work
- Contact any third party stating you owe a debt
Check out our blog on our website regarding Asset Recovery Associates: https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/blog/2018/12/asset-recovery-associates-ara-debt-harassment-telephone-calls/
Please contact us at Legal Rights Advocates (855) 254-7841 as well as our website https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for help with our FREE services. Stop the harassment now!!!