Put An End To Debt Collection Harassment From Hunter Warfield
Are you being overwhelmed with debt collection calls and harassment from Hunter Warfield? Have they called after you told them to stop calling? Have they left voicemails on your phone for you that doesn’t state company name or an attempt to collect a debt? Have they called your phone making threats? Hunter Warfield is a debt collection agency that takes over Commercial and Consumer debts. Hunter Warfield purchases overdue debt from creditors and pursues consumers who owe the debt. There have been numerous situations of debt collection harassment by representatives from Hunter Warfield under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a law that states the practices of how a debt collection agent is supposed to behave. The FDCPA makes it illegal for debt collection agents to use abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices when collecting on a debt. The FDCPA was set up to protect consumers from the abusive tactics of debt collection agents. Below is a link to more information on the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
Understanding the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
Here are the FDCPA outlines that enforce debt collection practices. If the FDCPA is found violated by Hunter Warfield, it can result in consumer harassment and you may have a case.
- Debt Collectors cannot threaten consumers with potential legal action or tell the consumer they will be sent to prison. Using abusive language is also prohibited.
- A debt collector cannot contact consumers before 8 AM or after 9 PM.
- Debt collectors must identify themselves when they contact a consumer.
- It is illegal for a debt collector to misrepresent their identity.
- Consumers have their rights, which include disputing the debt itself. Debt collectors must communicate this to consumers.
- Debt collectors cannot leave details of the debt with anybody other than the consumer. It is also illegal to make the debt public.
Outlines of the FDCPA are punishable by monetary compensation if violated. Debt harassment and FDCPA violations can be a tricky area to navigate, best understood by someone conversant with the laws and able to apply them to individual cases in the appropriate manner.
Common phone numbers associated with Hunter Warfield
Legal Rights Advocates, PLLC is a law firm that helps clients who are facing debt harassment and looking for ways to bring a stop to it. Our team of attorneys, over the years, has helped countless clients understand the process better, act against it as needed, and win largely successful outcomes.
Call us at (855) 254-7841 or visit our website: https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/ for immediate assistance and to put a stop to the harassment from Hunter Warfield. We look forward to serving you!