Florida Consumer Rights
Protecting Your Rights as a Consumer
If you believe a debt collector has violated your rights, you may be eligible to file a suit against them due to debt harassment laws. It may seem like a strange idea to file a suit against a debt collector when you owe them money but the truth of the matter is that even when you’re in debt, there are still laws to protect your rights as a consumer. At Legal Rights Advocates, PLLC, we will get these debt collectors to cease abusive actions against you.
Examples of these abusive actions include:
- Speaking to someone else about your debt, such as a friend or associate
- Calling you excessively, especially after you have asked them to stop
- Ignoring a cease and desist letter that you have sent them
- Threatening to sue you or take your property
We offer services assisting with harassing collection agencies for medical bills, credit card debt, and even student loans. If you have been a victim of the actions described above, get in touch with us right away. Call now at 855-254-7841 to schedule your free consultation!
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- You Have The Rights To Seek Legal Help
- Do Not Live With Anxiety And Harassment
- We Fight Until You Win
- Free Consultation