TCPA LAWYER California
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) guidelines state clearly that it is illegal to contact anybody without their consent. If you or someone you know is facing unwanted phone calls, you can contact a lawyer who understands TCPA guidelines and can help you understand your legal rights in California.
We are a FREE service.
Call Now for Immediate Help 855-254-7841.
Compiled here is a quick checklist of TCPA rules to help you understand violations:
- Calling residences before 8 a.m. and after 9 p.m. is prohibited
- If consumers request that they not be called, their wish has to be honored for 5 years
- When calling somebody, the caller has to introduce themselves and the intent for which they are calling
- Calls made using automated recording equipment are prohibited
Did you know that if the TCPA guidelines are violated, you can sue for up to $500 for each violation or recover the monetary loss, whichever is higher. You may also seek an injunction or both, injunction and the money. If the violation of TCPA guidelines is willful, consumers can sue for damages up to three times, or $1500 per violation.
Call an advocate who understands TCPA now
We are in the business of helping out victims of unfair debt collection practices. Talk to one of our lawyers in California at 855-254-7841 to understand your legal rights under the TCPA better.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- You Have The Rights To Seek Legal Help
- Do Not Live With Anxiety And Harassment
- We Fight Until You Win
- Free Consultation